sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2016

I'll love you with every (single) beat of my heart


"...I'll give you every thing I can
I'll build your dreams with these two hands
We'll have some memories on the walls
And when just the two of us are there
You won't have to ask if I still care
'Cause as the time turns the page, my love won't age at all

And I swear ( I swear) by the moon and the stars in the skies
I'll be there (I'll be there)
I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there (I''ll be there)..."

Um comentário:

  1. "When I first saw you
    I saw love
    When the first time you touched me
    I felt love
    And after all this time
    You're still the one that I love

    Looks like we made it
    Look how far we've come my baby
    We might took the long way
    We knew we'd get there someday
    (...)
    You're still the one I run to
    The one that I belong to
    You're still the one I want for life
    You're still the one that I love
    The only one I dream of
    You're still the one I kiss good night..."

    ...and I also swear... by the moon and the stars in the skies... I'll be there... sweet dreams my love...

    ResponderExcluir